Headshot

Headshot

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crowns for Kids

Yesterday afternoon I was honored to participate in the 2011 Crown's for Kids to benefit Children's Miracle Network and the Miss Spokane Scholarship Fund.  The event kicked off with an official welcome from our MC for the afternoon tea and fashion show our own local beauty queen and celebrity Angela Monson.  Joining me for the afternoon fashion show were current and former royalty from the local or regional organizations. 

Glamarita supplied my unique handcrafted formal gown and Park Lane Jewelry provided the beautiful blue earring, necklace, and bracelet combination.   Thank you Cheri Moore for organizing this amazing event and allowing me to be a part of the afternoon.


Getting ready with Amy Clark, Mrs. Spokane County
Park Lane jewelry combo on ~ hair complete ~ ready to go!
Angela Monson describing the beautiful Park Lane combo

Glamarita gown with hairstylist Douglas McCoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Spokane, Washington, United States
Growing up in a small rural community in Eastern Washington allowed me to discover and grow into the woman you see now. I was born on March 4, 1965 in the Othello hospital and 18 years later graduated from Othello High School ~ go Huskies! I am now a wife, mother, and grandmother. I am deeply committed to emotional and physical health and work diligently to strengthen both my mind and body through exercise. I am a graduate of Whitworth University ~ go Pirates, and Gonzaga University ~ go Zags! My passion is focused on mentoring the youth in our communities by showing them the power of critical thinking and authentic leadership. By applying the principles of emotional intelligence we can successfully arm our youth with the tools to move our global community to the next level. I am currently involved with Big Brothers & Big Sisters as well as HOBY. Both of these organizations share my passion for youth leadership in the community. In addition to youth leadership I am involved with Vanessa Behan's Crisis Nursery. I urge you to view the links I have provided so that you may learn more about these special organizations.